OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stolen Purse

Started by redarrow, September 06, 2012, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

That is just about the way it is....wonder was the car a Cadillac.

bbcoach

Quote from: Sherrell on September 06, 2012, 02:23:53 PM
I was in a grocery store checkout line a few years ago and a lady in front of me was buying about $200 worth of meat with Food Stamps.  Then she bought beer and cigarettes with her money.  I thought to myself, I bet she's driving a Caddy.  I paid for my stuff and walked outside to see her pull away in a Brand New..... you guessed it.

Eric Gregg

That, right there, is unreal. I feel warm and fuzzy knowing that there are people wrongfully capitalizing off of me working hard all week.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

captin_hook

tomstopper

Sherrell

Quote from: bbcoach on September 06, 2012, 02:44:18 PM
Quote from: Sherrell on September 06, 2012, 02:23:53 PM
I was in a grocery store checkout line a few years ago and a lady in front of me was buying about $200 worth of meat with Food Stamps.  Then she bought beer and cigarettes with her money.  I thought to myself, I bet she's driving a Caddy.  I paid for my stuff and walked outside to see her pull away in a Brand New..... you guessed it.

She bought that Caddy with her Obama bucks or really I mean ours.it's really frustrating as hard as us working folks try to put in a honest days work.

Hognutz

You would think that somebody, anybody, could come up with a way to check this crap out. The agency would pay for itself and have money to burn if they were smart enough to control who gets the stinkin' handouts. Makes me want to projectile vomit!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

headbanger

CASH FOR CLUNKERS...BOTH MECHANICAL AND FLESH &BONE :angry9:

turkey slayer

yep see it all the time in the checkout line it just pisses me off!

M Sharpe

No doubt she called and reported it on her $500 cell phone that has internet capabilities too!!!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!