Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bank of America wants NO business from gun owners!

Started by GSLAM95, September 05, 2012, 08:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSLAM95

I was forwarded this very interesting email today.  I never have banked with them and now I will never consider them in the future either.

McMillian Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona, was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services ( Bank of America ) because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

I am fine with you re-posting it.  Thank for your support.

Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix , Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision

http://www.mcmillanusa.com/
http://www.facebook.com/McMillanGroupInternational

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.  Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office.

He scheduled the meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5  years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.  At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save
You some time so that you don't waste your breath?  What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he says.  I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible.  We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business.  You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?"  Mr. Fox confirmed that it was.  At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not  support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good
Conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products,

Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
623-582-9635 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 623-582-9635end_of_the_skype_highlighting
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix , Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision
http://www.mcmillanusa.com/

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

savduck

B of A is terrible to deal with even before this. I can't stand them.
Georgia Boy

Eric Gregg

Didn't we the people bail Bank of America out when they were facing financial problems a few years ago......I don't deal with them and will make sure not to.

captin_hook

3" 870 Shell Shucker

BOFF

It would be nice to know whether you are spreading fact or fiction.  :bike2:

So your gonna base all your buisness on what someone forwards you in an email?

O'yeah,

We don't have any turkeys in Alabama either.   :goofball:

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

Bass Pro's reward card/credit card is via Bank of America.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

tomstopper

870FaceLift

Quote from: Turkey Beard on September 06, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

This is true - I have one.  I use it for almost every purchase and bill that I pay for.  I also use it for work expenses. To this day, I haven't had any problems with BoA.  I earn a couple hundred dollars a year in Bass Pro gift cards because I use the card so much and then pay it off.  I'd love to have verification of this story.  If it is true, I'd consider switching to the Cabela's reward program.
Pass it on...

BOFF

From McMilans facebook

McMillan Group International shared a link.

August 31.

Every time I get to thinking the issue with Bank of America is about to die down, we get a new wave of interested based on someone sending the email to the list of contacts. I am doing an interview with Kevin Chandler on Clear Channel Radi
o out of San Antonio Texas. I know the show is syndicated around the country. It will be 8:00 am Phoenix time, check their website for staiton and times in your area.

http://www.clearchannel.com/

McMillan Group International

I am sorry that I misled you good people. I just assumed you could find the air times and station affiliates by going to the web site. I will try to get a link to the interview. For those who have come to us in the last month, there are several links in the posts below that have interviews I have done. Scroll down through all of our post and you will find them.

God Bless,
David B.

jblackburn

Quote from: Turkey Beard on September 06, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

That's what I was going to say.

BoA also supports the Humane Society of the United States, which we all know is not exactly a hunting friedly organization.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

870FaceLift

Pass it on...

fallhnt

Bank of America is the Bass Pro Shpos credit card.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: BOFF on September 05, 2012, 11:13:17 PM
It would be nice to know whether you are spreading fact or fiction.  :bike2:

So your gonna base all your buisness on what someone forwards you in an email?

O'yeah,

We don't have any turkeys in Alabama either.   :goofball:

God Bless,
David B.

Until i see bank of america's side of the story, yes i would let this determin if i would or would not use them. check there history there a bunch of theives.

Oh there are turkeys in alabama, there in the woods
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

GSLAM95

Quote from: 870FaceLift on September 06, 2012, 10:21:25 AM
A little more insight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBpJ9DhcRU

Thanks for posting the link to his interview, hopefully the skeptics here will view it and see for themselves.  Hopefully everyone that hunts or enjoys shooting sports will send BOA a strong message by moving their accounts elsewhere!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.