OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hometown honors fallen marine MIA for 37 years

Started by drenalinld, August 29, 2012, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Proud of my hometown for honoring this marine the right way. I wish all soldiers were welcomed home this way! My wife took my little girs to this parade/ceremony and my four year old started to learn the price of freedom. She asked a lot of questions and it was a great experience for her. The local news station caught my daughters waving flags at the end of the video. I'm a little proud of them too.

http://conway.todaysthv.com/news/news/101282-body-fallen-soldier-returned-home

tomstopper

Great News.... All I can say is Thank You to PFC James Maxwell. Finally a little closure for his family. I am glad that his mother knew he was coming home before her passing. Once a Marine always a Marine. Marines don't leave Marines behind. This is what we were taught in boot camp and what a better way to prove it to a young man who believed in this philosophy than to bring him home after all these years. Semper Fi.

Drenalinld you have some beautiful daughters there and you should feel proud. Thank you for raising them right.

Eric Gregg

As the son of a Vietnam Veteran that gets my heart strings right there.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Crawdad

Quote from: drenalinld on August 29, 2012, 10:12:39 AM
Proud of my hometown for honoring this marine the right way. I wish all soldiers were welcomed home this way! My wife took my little girs to this parade/ceremony and my four year old started to learn the price of freedom. She asked a lot of questions and it was a great experience for her. The local news station caught my daughters waving flags at the end of the video. I'm a little proud of them too.

http://conway.todaysthv.com/news/news/101282-body-fallen-soldier-returned-home

Great story, I saw it on the news, you are a very blessed man, beautiful daughters & very touching.

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

captin_hook