turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

daily devotionals teachers

Started by snoodlum, August 28, 2012, 11:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoodlum

I just want to offer a word of thanks and encouragement to those who encourage others through the daily devotionals. Please don't let satan try to convince you that your labor is in vain. The Word of God is alive.The prayer of the righteous is powerful.Whether  ministering to multitudes or to a small hunting forum audience, the fields are ripe for the harvest. You may not realize what God has used you to accomplish here until we meet Him face to face. If the eternal home of only one has been changed , will it not have been worth it ? How glorious it will be to hear him say, "Well done ". Keep up His good work !

Turkey Beard

Not many posts from me but rest assured that THIS is one part of the website that I visit every day.  Thanks from me, too!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

BOFF

Thank you!!

To God be the Glory!!!!

God Bless,
David B.

Eric Gregg

Please keep it going!
I appreciate the hard work you guys put into posting devotionals and also the ability to have prayer request.

Roostem33

Thanks!

We can do all things through Christ Jesus!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)