OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom pants/shirts

Started by 4nwtf, March 02, 2011, 10:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nwtf

Thinking about picking some up and was wondering how those that have ol Tom gear like it.  I have used trek lite and vapor tec by mossy oak.  Thanks for the feedback.

shootumindaface

Albeit I love my Trek Lite.. This new dura lite has some features that are awesome

shootumindaface

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 02, 2011, 12:12:19 PM
 They do run a little small, so if you want room to breath, maybe go a size bigger.  I don't have the shirt.

Maybe you have just eaten more donuts than originally thought and that 2XL just dont cut it anymore ???

LX_Trkyhntr

I have the pants and shirt, both fit nicely and are very comfortable!  The new DuraLite line is top notch for sure, I like them better than my old Treklite
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

jwhunter

i got them as well i use the pockets  when i bow hunt. then  i dont carry a vest

shootumindaface

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 02, 2011, 01:01:19 PM
Quote from: shootumindaface on March 02, 2011, 12:29:01 PM
Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 02, 2011, 12:12:19 PM
They do run a little small, so if you want room to breath, maybe go a size bigger.  I don't have the shirt.

Maybe you have just eaten more donuts than originally thought and that 2XL just dont cut it anymore ???

Funny little man..................your day is coming!
:help:

:TooFunny:

runngun

Got the pants and shirt, have had them for a few years, love them.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

CSAW

I have the pants and shirt and got along great with them last season.  The only problem I had was one of the vertical zippers on the shirt broke, but no big deal you still have the magnet.

WVhuntEER

I have the pants.  They are really comfortable.  Nice light weight for the hot days.   The slate pouch doesn't fit any of my calls.   I bought the Mediums and I wear size 32.  They fit me perfect so they are sized small.

huntdux1

I have both the pants and shirt, which are equally unique.  The pants have many pokets, along with removable kneepads for when you wash them.  The shirt has some nice features as well, my favorite is the spinepad.

ctwny1

I have the pants and shirt and they are the best ...

jyoung

Love Ol' Tom!  That's all I wear turkey hunting.  This high tech gear is truly designed by turkey hunters and made for turkey hunters!  I wear the mesh back shirts with spine pad and bibs mostly, but have the pants as well for went it gets a little too hot for the bibs. I have outfits in both Mossy Oak Bottom land and Obsession for early and mid-late season hunting. They are all tops for me!  With all the pockets you truly do not need a vest, but for some reason I do not feel like I am turkey hunting unless I have a vest.  Their new I-Beam vest is awesome!  I picked one up at convention a couple weeks ago.  Come on March 12th!
Jonathan Young

CASH

Ol Tom gear rocks.  It's hot, but it rocks
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

jyoung

Quote from: CASH on March 02, 2011, 04:44:22 PM
Ol Tom gear rocks.  It's hot, but it rocks

Hey Cash, have you tried the Ol' Tom Dura-Lite material?  This is there newest line. IMO, it is the most high tech technical turkey clothes out there.  It dries very fast, fade resistant, and breathable to keep you cool.  I wear it all season and never get hot.  And on those cool early season mornings I wear my Cool Breeze Moisture Management top and bottom to add an extra layer and my N-Case Rain Jacket.  I can't say enough about them!  It  makes you ask, Why didn't someone thing about inventing this a long time ago.  I could not imagine going hunting without my Ol' Tom gear.
Jonathan Young

blgoose

Bought the vest last year and a new top this year and going to order some pants.  Love the material, fit and function of vest and top so far.
Knock em Out!