OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What will technology come up with next?

Started by handcannon, August 16, 2012, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

I got to say, it's a pretty neat invention but dang. Guess a fella that has bad vision could really get some benefit from this. I imagine some fella is gonna get rich off of this little contraption. Check it out. Let me know which one of you is gonna buy one. C.A.S.H. probably already has one.

http://theiscope.com/wordpress/

longspur

wouldn't that make it completly parallax free. I don't think its any new technology just a mount for your phone.Pretty neat.

CASH

Neat idea.  I don't know if I'd like shooting my rifle like that though.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

I'm going to hold out until they invent a scope that is also a mini dvd screen and player.  When that comes out I might start deer hunting again
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tail Feathers

I caved and went to a red dot when the bifocals wouldn't focus well enough for the fiber optic sights.
I like batteries in my flashlight and I grudgingly carry a cell phone to appease my wife.

But I generally shun battery powered gadgets for hunting.  I don't want to look at life through a viewfinder, I'll keep my memories in my head, not on a computer.

If it has boobies, tires or batteries, sooner or later it's gonna cause you major frustration!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

handcannon

Quote from: Tail Feathers on August 20, 2012, 10:04:26 PM
If it has boobies, tires or batteries, sooner or later it's gonna cause you major frustration!

Talking about a life lesson!

longspur

put it on your 870 and shoot ole tom from your lap. OUCH