turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My shop stepped out of the dark and into the light last night

Started by savagecaller, August 07, 2012, 10:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savagecaller

I had a good friend come by the other evening while I was making call's and he commented on my low light conditions in my shop. Well he very kindly put me in three new lights. After he got them installed and flipped the switch and said, and I quote : It look's like a pulpwood truck ran into a Ginzu knife salesman down here.

handcannon

Sweet! I have three 4' flourescent lights sitting in the corner of my shop ready to be put in also. I'm so tired of it being dark in there. I bet those big lights you installed throw off some light. How many bulbs are in those? It looks like it's 2' wide?

savagecaller

Each light has 4 bulbs in it. I think I have enough wood just on the floor to make a couple hundred scratchers. It is nice being able to see, but it looks like about a 3 day clean up job.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

handcannon

Sounds like you might need to turn the lights back off.

Basser69

Dude, you needed those lights in a bad kind of way. Congrats!

pappy

Quote from: savagecaller on August 07, 2012, 11:47:33 PM
Each light has 4 bulbs in it. I think I have enough wood just on the floor to make a couple hundred scratchers. It is nice being able to see, but it looks like about a 3 day clean up job.
hahahaha...bet you can find that bandsaw now.....if you find an extra 1/4" chisel it's mine....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206