OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2011 chevy camaro

Started by OLE RASPY, March 01, 2011, 10:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Has anybody driven this car.I havent looked it over very good but when i came home tonight there was one sitting on my carport.My wifes camry is in the shop for front end repair due to hitting a deer.So she got this car to drive.I took it for a test drive on my little road here(of course) pulled out of driveway and fired on it and lights at niehsbors houses was coming on(outside lights :TooFunny:)I went around the block and came back stopped in the road and applied brake and burned them for a minute(that really got the niehbors attention) and put it to the floor for a short period as i had to stop at my driveway.I was impressed.It will get up and go.I dont have nuttin i like to hot rod even though my yota tundra will get with it i dont hotrod it though so i was having a little fun.Might just have to review again tommorow night,give the niegbors a show again.I bet they think what a hethren. :lol:   Just thought i would share my fun with ya.

BowBendr

Any story you can tell and include the word heathren is worth doing again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power brake it til they can't take it.  :jackson:

...oh yeah, be sure and get all that burnt rubber outta' them back fender wells before you take it back. ;D ;D ;D

Hillbilly280

They are nice like to have one.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

unclerick

Them new Cameros are just plain bad, I'd like to get one but I know I'd just wrind up in trouble.... :policeman:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

SR1

Quote from: unclerick on March 01, 2011, 10:31:24 PM
Them new Cameros are just plain bad, I'd like to get one but I know I'd just wrind up in trouble.... :policeman:
Cant get in trouble if they dont catch you  :goofball: :turkey2:
Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

SKFOOTER

The wife bought a 2010 Camaro RS last summer and absolutely loves it!!

redarrow

Brake torque it til the tires explode. Been a long time since I laid any serious rubber.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: BowBendr on March 01, 2011, 10:10:08 PMoh yeah, be sure and get all that burnt rubber outta' them back fender wells before you take it back. ;D ;D ;D
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Devastator

did anyone see the 2, 7 sec. cars lastnight on pass time.wow.7.52 191 :z-winnersmiley:

mossy835

I know you cant out run the radio but it is a nice car. Now if they raise it up so I can get in without getting down and crawling in it might be tempting.

MaxTom

We got my wife a RS 3 weeks ago, its the V6 but it has some getup and go (314hp) especially if you put the transmission in manual mode and shift it manually, x2 on having to crawl out of it, but then again about the only time she lets me drive it is to church on Sunday.