turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BULLS AND BEAR

Started by slamman, July 29, 2012, 04:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamman

more elk photos from my game cameras new area this bull is small but he could be a shooter next year

there is a nice 8 x 7 and palmated with some nice mass.  I would have a hard time passing on some of these I like strange looking antlers and mass.  enjoy.

the here is a bear I would like to get a full body picture of the head looks big and ears look small could be a good one.

TRKYHTR

That 8X7 is massive. What state is this?

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

savduck

Man, thats a dream of mine one day. Nice bulls. I like the one with the palmated antlers. The lictures with tehir face right in the camera is pretty dang cool.
Georgia Boy

slamman

Quote from: TRKYHTR on July 29, 2012, 07:34:31 PM

TRKYHTR

this is very close to where i live in Arizona.  his tails are a little short for my liking, but i would not hesitate taking him opening day

Sand Man

you are KILLING me!!!!!!

Just curious, but what are the elk coming to........salt lick?

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

chcltlabz

Quote from: slamman on July 29, 2012, 08:27:04 PM

TRKYHTR

this is very close to where i live in Arizona.  his tails are a little short for my liking, but i would not hesitate taking him opening day

Let me be the first to say "BOO FRIKIN HOO".   :goofball:  Some of us here have never shot an elk before and you're talking about passing up book bulls.  Sign me up for tickets to your pitty party :anim_25:
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

dirt road ninja

Great looking Bulls. Hope to see a dead one from you in the next few months.

slamman

Quote from: Sand Man on July 29, 2012, 11:46:42 PM
you are KILLING me!!!!!!

Just curious, but what are the elk coming to........salt lick?

yes.

slamman

Quote from: chcltlabz on July 30, 2012, 10:32:28 AM
Quote from: slamman on July 29, 2012, 08:27:04 PM

TRKYHTR

Let me be the first to say "BOO FRIKIN HOO".   :goofball:  Some of us here have never shot an elk before and you're talking about passing up book bulls.  Sign me up for tickets to your pitty party :anim_25:

;D

land cruiser

Wow those are real trophy animals. Good luck this upcoming season.

Cove

Good Luck wrapping your hands around one of those big boys!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Doug

That is awesome!!  I'd be thrilled to have a shot at any of those bulls!  Next year, I will have a trail cam set up over a wallow in the area I hunt. 

Good luck!!

slamman

Quote from: Doug on August 10, 2012, 10:01:39 PM
That is awesome!!  I'd be thrilled to have a shot at any of those bulls!  Next year, I will have a trail cam set up over a wallow in the area I hunt. 

Good luck!!

good luck doug.  where are you hunting?

flintlock

I would pass straight out!  that is awesome, you are a lucky dude!

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!