OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Eat Mor Chikin - You bet I will!

Started by lightsoutcalls, July 27, 2012, 03:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Wish we had one up here as it wold go on my to do list for sure!

barry

Quote from: mossy835 on July 28, 2012, 11:54:22 AM

Wish we had one up here as it wold go on my to do list for sure!

Me too mossy, we don't have one in our town.

El Pavo Grande

The Chic-Fil-A in our town is getting bombarded by folks now.  If anything this has probably helped their business overall.  Homosexuals and far left liberals look for any reason whatsoever to protest or have a parade.  It's not like Dan Cathy called homosexuals an abomination, he just simply stated his beliefs of what marriage is and that it is based on biblical scriptures.  I don't care if someone chooses to be gay.  That's their choice, and just like every other individual we will stand judgement one day, but don't try pushing that agenda on everyone for acceptance or approval.  I know some gay folks....nice people, but I'm not going to give them two thumbs up every time I see them.  The leaders of Chicago/Boston, etc....what a joke.  In the meantime I'll get off my soapbox and be eating some fine chicken samiches!!!!

November is gonna be big for the future of our country!!! 

Turkey Trot

Quote from: CASH on July 28, 2012, 03:26:01 AM
I may go find a gay bar, sit in the bed of my truck eating Chick Fil A and sing I love Chick Fil A to the tune of YMCA.

The funniest story I ever heard about straight guys and a gay bar was the tale of marines that were on TDY in a town and heard about a lesbian bar.  They went in in civilian clothing and had some drinks and picked out some lesvyterians and sang "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to them a la Top Gun.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

Why Chik Fil A supports traditional marriage.

Click on it.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

CntrlPA

On the other hand, the gay community is one of the most intolerant group of SOB's, in my opinion. They shove their lifestyle in our faces every chance they get and doom on you if you have any opinion that they deem negative towards gayness.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Live how you want to live and let others do the same.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I plan on eating there very soon.  Glad to see somone speak his mind and stand for what God has said. 

slamman

i don't have one near me but next weekend i'll be close and i'll buy some.

catdaddy

Quote from: CntrlPA on July 29, 2012, 09:59:52 AM
On the other hand, the gay community is one of the most intolerant group of SOB's, in my opinion. They shove their lifestyle in our faces every chance they get and doom on you if you have any opinion that they deem negative towards gayness.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Live how you want to live and let others do the same.

Cash strike a sensitive spot??  I'm thinking this forum is not the best place to come out of the closet. 

R AJ

I just hope and pray that all of this brings about the most booming business that Chick-Fill-A has ever experienced.
Should cities not allow J.C. Penny's , Home Depot , etc. to operate because they openly support gays? No is my answer but I do have options of where I prefer to shop in this free enterprise system and glad of it.

lightsoutcalls

Had another spicy chicken sandwich combo today at lunch.  It was before 12 noon and still had to wait in line for 10 minutes.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Limbstrutter

Me and the wife just had are fill .. I had a spicy chicken sandwich and and fries and a drink and she had the chicken tenders and fries and a drink about 2   hours ago.. 

That's been my favorite chicken sandwich ..    :icon_thumright:
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

870FaceLift

Quote from: catdaddy on July 29, 2012, 04:55:05 PM
Quote from: CntrlPA on July 29, 2012, 09:59:52 AM

Cash strike a sensitive spot??  I'm thinking this forum is not the best place to come out of the closet. 
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Pass it on...

Tail Feathers

Quote from: RAJ on July 31, 2012, 11:08:53 AM
I just hope and pray that all of this brings about the most booming business that Chick-Fill-A has ever experienced.
Should cities not allow J.C. Penny's , Home Depot , etc. to operate because they openly support gays? No is my answer but I do have options of where I prefer to shop in this free enterprise system and glad of it.

Local TV station reporting lines at the local Chic Fil A's extend up to three blocks today.  Looks like this ain't helping the gay right activists.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Basser69

All of us at the shop had it for lunch today and the boys that went and got lunch, took over 45 minutes in line to get the food. They were swamped