Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Colorado tragedy provides great opportunity for gun control freaks!

Started by busta biggun, July 22, 2012, 12:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

It amazes me how opportunistic the anti-gun people are. The blood in the streets of Colorado isn't even dry before these people start in on gun ownership being the cause of this horrific event and crying for an end to private gun ownership. It almost seems like they are glad this happened so they have something to refer to. For me it makes me feel more determined than ever to carry in order to protect my family and exercise my constitutional rights. You will never hear anybody in the media point out that Timothy McVeigh didn't use a single gun to kill hundreds of people in Oklahoma. The terrorists on 9-11 didn't use any guns and they killed thousands of innocent Americans. Gun control won't stop hatred and will not be be able to keep maniacs from trying to cause massive destruction. The best way to minimize these acts of terrorism is to create deterrents and increase security. The next best thing we can do is not allow the scumbag media outlets to make underground heros out of these lunatics by posting their names and pictures everywhere and talking non-stop about every aspect of their lives. Guys we gotta be willing to stand up for our rights. This is going to keep on getting worse and worse and they will keep trying until they are successful in making guns illegal. 

captin_hook

I hear ya, I'm tired hearing of the gun did the crime, not the person behind it. It's like a obese person blaming a spoon for being overweight.

M Sharpe

They won't blame these violent movies either because they bring in $30,000,000 the first day. We may put some liberal movie star out of business. And they won't blame those violent video games that PARENTS let their children play either. We can remove God from everything, then blame an inanimate object for the cause of all this. Wonder how many people get killed each and every year by a drunk driver? I guess this is all the more reason for Hilliary to sign that UN gun control treaty now.

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

TheTwistedOne

The guys apartment was booby trapped with explosives he made from common household chemicals.

This guy was absolutely capable of going on a deadly rampage without any guns at all.

This incident happened the day before the Colorado tragedy in Florida.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2012/07/18/elderly-man-saves-cafe-full-people-shooting-gun-wielding-robbers-nbc

There would have been a different outcome if that guy hadn't been there.