turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I really, really hate them!!!!!!

Started by SinGin, July 19, 2012, 03:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

Well the great city of Columbia Mo. Will be graced with the presence of the scumbag westbastard church on Saturday.

On July 11 Sterling Wyatt from Columbia Mo. was killed by and ied. The funeral is on Saturday. Fortunately There will be several thousand people to block out the puke garbage that comes from these people, and I plan to be one of them.

Why are these slugs of the sewers not showing up in shallow unmarked graves all over Kansas??

Deputy 14

:agreed:  When we lost the 29 miners here I remember the sorry SOB's showing up.  Kinda pukes you to think that there are people in this world that are like that.

stinkpickle

Disgusting excuses for human beings.   >:(

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Deputy 14 on July 19, 2012, 04:08:27 PM
:agreed:  When we lost the 29 miners here I remember the sorry SOB's showing up.  Kinda pukes you to think that there are people in this world that are like that.

What in the world would they have against miners

Deputy 14

They were saying it's evil to mine coal due to the health problems it created and the damage it did to the earth. They weren't here long. They got a warm southern wv welcome.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Deputy 14 on July 19, 2012, 06:57:10 PM
They were saying it's evil to mine coal due to the health problems it created and the damage it did to the earth. They weren't here long. They got a warm southern wv welcome.

Unreal....it really ticks me off that they have the nerve to disrupt the funeral of a fallen soldier and then the stupidity to say that they deserved it.
What we ought to do is give them a one way ticket to Syria right now and let them see just how wonderful our enemies are. I can guarantee you that they will not have the freedoms to pull that garbage over there.

busta biggun

They will answer for their hatred some day!

tomstopper

Quote from: TeocTom on July 19, 2012, 10:33:15 PM
Quote from: Deputy 14 on July 19, 2012, 06:57:10 PM

Unreal....it really ticks me off that they have the nerve to disrupt the funeral of a fallen soldier and then the stupidity to say that they deserved it.
What we ought to do is give them a one way ticket to Syria right now and let them see just how wonderful our enemies are. I can guarantee you that they will not have the freedoms to pull that garbage over there.
As a combat veteran I am extremely outraged and embarrassed to have these piece of craps in our country. Men & women have died for their country to give them the right to protest and then they go to their memorial services and especially in front of their grieving families and act like pure garbage. If I was a parent of a fallen soldier and they showed up, I would be going to prison. I say bring in the Marines and let them have some target practice.

coyotetrpr

I believe that they will be judged one day and that judgment will not be favorable. Now that I have said what I should say I will say what my flawed heart thinks I should say. pile them all up like cord wood and let GOD sort them out.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

Eric Gregg

That isn't the Freedom of Speech our founders was thinking of.
I think some take freedom of speech thing to mean "i have the right to say anything and do anything without repremand or judgement regardless of how insulting, ignorant, or tyrannical it may be".

That isn't speech, it is insulting and hateful and a blatant disrespect to those families in a time of grief.

Hooksfan

Must be some left over seed from the disciples of John Brown.  Folks in Missouri having to put up with invasions from Kansas zealots is nothing new.

Prayers for the family and may God bless the United States Armed Forces.

SinGin

Just got back. there was about 3 to 4 thousand people along the route and about 400 bikers. The scum sucker protesters were only given 45 minutes and a spot to protest about a mile away from anything.

lmbhngr

gophert

and....they do it in the name of a "church"!  That makes it even worse!  Why would someone want to listen the love of Jesus Christ when that is the example?  Burns me up!

Deputy 14

Quote from: lmbhngr on July 21, 2012, 06:14:03 PM
Who exactly are they?

www.godhatesfags.com
This their website. The name of it tells you a lot. I wouldn't visit it unless you are ready for your blood to boil.