OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mouth calls and ulcers

Started by Preacher, March 01, 2011, 06:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pittboss

Quote from: knightrider on March 01, 2011, 09:06:38 PM
Quote from: pittboss on March 01, 2011, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: knightrider on March 01, 2011, 06:52:59 PM
dab your finger in clorox and dab it on but be prepared :character0029:

Really ??? ??? ??? ??? I suppose you use clorox to bleach your teeth too??? ??? ???

Unless I am missing something here clorox is poison and I would highly recommend that others do not try this as it would be extremely dangerous :character0029: :character0029:

pittboss
seriously dude i didnt say to drink the stuff, just dab on your finger will do, nothing dangerous about i didnt say to drink it good grief :begging:

"Good Grief."............... just remember that this site has a lot more than just adults viewing.

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Crutch

16.Clorox® Regular-Bleach can be used to disinfect water in situations where the water supply is jeopardized by natural disasters such as:
?Earthquakes
?Hurricanes
?Tornadoes

18.Considering the reduction in waterborne disease as reported by Dr. Abel Wolman during his years as president of the American Public Health Association, one could say that bleach has saved more lives than any other substance made by man.

Poision/Disinfectant 
Kind of like saying Guns kill. 
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

VAHUNTER

:wave: this thread has taken a wrong turn
Good things come to those who wait

RutnNStrutn

My ex works for a dentist. They have some numbing gel that comes in a small plastic jar. Its flavored too, so it doesn't taste bad. It numbs up the sore, and seems to accelerate healing. I use it when I get the occasional canker on the inside of my lip. Maybe you can call your dentist and see if you can get some.

vaturkey

ROBIN

TRY CAMPHO- PHENIQUE.  SMALL GREEN BOTTLE . WORKS GREAT.

WALMART OR DRUGSTORE.  GOOD LUCK SAT.

TAKE CARE  RICKY :newmascot:
Vaturkey

dodger

dfosh

Go to your drugstore and get a product called gly-oxide 2 oz bottle is about 12 bucks .It last a long time as you use verry little at a time . Best stuff i have ever used for ulsers in side the mouth .

Sherrell

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 01, 2011, 09:40:53 PM
  :wave: this thread has taken a wrong turn

Time for another dip Shawn.

Nimrodmar10

Okay, if the "Old Granddad" thing will work then given your situation I can't think of a better cure than Wild Turkey American Honey ;)

catdaddy

I get mouth sores somtimes too Robin-- I have my entire life--here is what I have learned:

You can doctor them and they will get better in 5 to 7 days--or you can just leave them alone and they will get better in about a about a week. 

mnbeardbuster

I use granulated alum.  You can find it in the spice section at the grocery store.  Get your finger tip damp so the alum sticks and dab it on the sore.  Try to get the area dry of saliva for a few seconds.

flintlock

pure grain.    :z-guntootsmiley:

Just kidding!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!