turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mouth calls and ulcers

Started by Preacher, March 01, 2011, 06:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

Youth season opens Sat. the 5th and I cant use a mouth call because of an ulcer on my tongue,  I haven't had one in years , but this one is killing me,  anybody got any home remdimeds, other that garrling with salt-water.
Romans 8:37

StruttinGobbler3

Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but using Crest Prohealth mouthwash (the bright blue liquid) always seems to me to heal them up in a couple days. I must warn you though, it'll make that ulcer burn like hell when it hits it. Seems to help though.  :anim_25:
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Preacher on March 01, 2011, 06:31:05 PM
Youth season opens Sat. the 5th and I cant use a mouth call because of an ulcer on my tongue,  I haven't had one in years , but this one is killing me,  anybody got any home remdimeds, other that garrling with salt-water.

I know how you feel!  I suffer from mouth ulcers and canker sores a lot!  After years of suffering with them I started looking for something that will help and found Canker-Rid made from honey bee extract.  This stuff works!!  You half to order if from there web site http://www.durhamsbeefarm.com/canker-rid.htm#1  you probably don't have enough time to get this in before the 5th but I thought I would mention it anyways if you might need it in the future.  Its $19.95 a bottle and worth every penny!! I'm Praying you get over this in time for the youth hunt!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

knightrider

dab your finger in clorox and dab it on but be prepared :character0029:

VAHUNTER

i rinse with peroxide. that usually helps
Good things come to those who wait

TheTwistedOne

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 01, 2011, 06:54:09 PM
i rinse with peroxide. that usually helps

Yep!  Rinse your mouth out with peroxide.  It does help.

redarrow

Old Grandad. But don't you be swallerin none now. :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

blueribbon

we got a prescription from the doctor for some stuff that works well!

pittboss

Quote from: knightrider on March 01, 2011, 06:52:59 PM

Really ??? ??? ??? ??? I suppose you use clorox to bleach your teeth too??? ??? ???

Unless I am missing something here clorox is poison and I would highly recommend that others do not try this as it would be extremely dangerous :character0029: :character0029:

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

OLE RASPY

i rinse my mouth out with peroxide and swarsh  some listerine(brown ) but when using listerine be prepare to say a few words when u spit it out.I f u dont cuss then u will start. :TooFunny:
It works though.I didnt have an ulcer but i had a bite sore in my mouth saturday night and its completely gone now.

FANMAN

My Grandma's home cure was baking soda.It works , I swear by it.Just put a pinch of the soda on the sore and let it sit until it dissolves.

knightrider

Quote from: pittboss on March 01, 2011, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: knightrider on March 01, 2011, 06:52:59 PM

Really ??? ??? ??? ??? I suppose you use clorox to bleach your teeth too??? ??? ???

Unless I am missing something here clorox is poison and I would highly recommend that others do not try this as it would be extremely dangerous :character0029: :character0029:

pittboss
seriously dude i didnt say to drink the stuff, just dab on your finger will do, nothing dangerous about i didnt say to drink it good grief :begging:

VAHUNTER

is it true that you will get a mouth ulcer instead of getting sick?? i have heard this for years.
i have never had one before in my life until this year. i have had 4 or 5 since cold weather started. i have been blaming it on dipping. but i'm really not sure
Good things come to those who wait

sugarray

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 01, 2011, 09:08:20 PM
is it true that you will get a mouth ulcer instead of getting sick?? i have heard this for years.
i have never had one before in my life until this year. i have had 4 or 5 since cold weather started. i have been blaming it on dipping. but i'm really not sure

I would say the dipping is more to blame.  They can be from a viral infection but most often irritation from something.