News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beards and Spurs

Started by crappieangler, July 10, 2012, 11:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Quote from: North40R on July 21, 2012, 07:07:03 PM
Guesswho have you ever heard of a limit? Your 93-03 collection suggest that you haven't!...
That's a pretty nasty comment considering you don't even know the man........ >:(
Ronnie is as straight a shooter as you will ever meet, is a turkeys worst nightmare, and a good friend of mine.
Please refrain from making comments about a person when you don't know all your facts.

vaturkey

Quote from: chatterbox on July 21, 2012, 08:51:48 PM
Quote from: North40R on July 21, 2012, 07:07:03 PM
Guesswho have you ever heard of a limit? Your 93-03 collection suggest that you haven't!...
That's a pretty nasty comment considering you don't even know the man........ >:(
Ronnie is as straight a shooter as you will ever meet, and is a turkeys worst nightmare, and a good friend of mine.
Please refrain from making comments about a person when you don't know all your facts.

I want to be like Ronnie when I grow up !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

vaturkey

Here's some that I've been working on.

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

guesswho

Quote from: vaturkey on July 21, 2012, 09:09:20 PM

Whats that, two years worth?  You must be a poacher :TooFunny:

I appreciate the ground support from everyone :icon_thumright: 
North40R is probably a good ole boy, just typed without thinking.  At least I hope so.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

Quote from: guesswho on July 21, 2012, 09:16:58 PM
Quote from: vaturkey on July 21, 2012, 09:09:20 PM

Whats that, two years worth?  You must be a poacher :TooFunny:

I appreciate the ground support from everyone :icon_thumright: 
North40R is probably a good ole boy, just typed without thinking.  At least I hope so.

UGH, Did I mention I hunt multiple states also & we have bonus tags & kill permits here in Va.  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

guesswho

Quote from: 2ounce6s on July 21, 2012, 09:22:43 PM
Son of a B! I thought that was my honor alone! I've been usurptedfied!
Ok, I need a 2oz. dictionary for that one. :TooFunny:
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

Quote from: 2ounce6s on July 21, 2012, 09:30:18 PM
That's right, I said hex! Sewin up little Guesswho, VAturkey and TRKYHNTR voodoo dolls right now. Got a bag of garlic and chicken bones I stop and shake ever couple minutes even. Felt that little stick did ya?

MUUUHAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAAAA!

I got REAL thick skin. Better have a BIG needle !
Vaturkey

Shotgun

Geese how come just because someone has a large kill count that some people feel they need to accuse them of being an outlaw.  I guess it boils down to being jealous or ignorant on the different methods one can do to accomplish their results.  Either way its best you just stay quite if you do not know all the details and on an internet forum you rarely ever will so congradulate the guy or dont say anything and move on.  

I hold back on putting a lot of pics up as well just because its not worth arguing about.  That goes for turkeys, deer, ducks, or even fishing.  This forum has not been that way in the past, but over the last year I have seen it more and more.  Its almost fall so before you know it someone will kill a big deer and another will say he shot it spot lighting or something ::)  I hope not. I love seeing pics of others success and to me thats one thing that makes a great forum such as this one  :icon_thumright:

guesswho

That's right, I said hex! Sewin up little Guesswho, VAturkey and TRKYHNTR voodoo dolls right now. Got a bag of garlic and chicken bones I stop and shake ever couple minutes even. Felt that little stick did ya?

I/ve been cut and stuck so many times I probably won't even notice it.  But just in case I'm rubbing turkey poop all over me hoping to ward off the hex.  I'll let you know if it worked March 15th 2013.  That is if we get past 12/21/12. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

ccleroy

Jealous hunters make me laugh.....lol.....calling out killers because they can't seal the deal and hold their own in the woods.

guesswho

:TooFunny: Y'all can be pretty entertaining once you get on a roll. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

guesswho

Quote from: 2ounce6s on July 21, 2012, 09:54:39 PM
Ain't got time fer this foolishness. Just pulled the sewin thread back out and workin on another couple dolls..
Shake, shake, shake.....shake yo garlic chicken bones!
I usually don't fear men with sewin thread, but I'm a little concerned about this one :TooFunny:
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

Voodoo my hoodooo...Maybe we should get a voodoo doll to pass around next year and see who can take a kill pic with it. 

TRKYHTR

Sorry my wife already has one of those of me. It trumps anything you can put together. Lol

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

ccleroy

Quote from: 2ounce6s on July 21, 2012, 09:54:39 PM
Ain't got time fer this foolishness. Just pulled the sewin thread back out and workin on another couple dolls..
Shake, shake, shake.....shake yo garlic chicken bones!

Theron you're a trip...lol....good stuff buddy.