turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BC POWDERS

Started by REBELYELL, March 01, 2011, 04:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

Being as I've never gone north any farther than South Carolina, I'm not sure if it's just a southern thing or not. Work good for headaches though.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

VA_Birdhunter

BC powders do work great.....also GOODY's powders anyone ever use them?  They work great also and in VA where I'm from every gas station, grocery store etc. has them BC and GOODY's powers.

Please be careful with them they are strong and my aunt and another aunt of mine's mother had some serious damage done from these.  My aunt had her stomach ate up with them and had to have most of her stomach removed..... the other lady also had her stomach ate up from them and she passed away from complications from it.  They used them everyday and probably more often then you should....which I don't but I just wanted to throw that out there.  If used right there the best thing out there over the counter for a headache
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

StruttinGobbler3

QuotePosted by: VA_Birdhunter  Posted on: Today at 07:07:40 PM 
Insert Quote 
BC powders do work great.....also GOODY's powders anyone ever use them?  They work great also and in VA where I'm from every gas station, grocery store etc. has them BC and GOODY's powers.

Please be careful with them they are strong and my aunt and another aunt of mine's mother had some serious damage done from these.  My aunt had her stomach ate up with them and had to have most of her stomach removed..... the other lady also had her stomach ate up from them and she passed away from complications from it.  They used them everyday and probably more often then you should....which I don't but I just wanted to throw that out there.  If used right there the best thing out there over the counter for a headache 

:agreed: Chronic use of aspirin or acetaminophen has risks. Headache powders are rougher on your stomach than slow dissolving, time released tabs. They can damage your stomach lining and in worst case scenario, create a perforation which will cause an internal hemorrhage. The percentage of survivors from a stomach hemorrhage is very low, since the stomach cavity is such a large space, most of the time there has been significant blood loss before symptoms appear. And by the time those symptoms do show up...death usually follows in a few short minutes. Not trying to scare anybody away from the product, but chronic, nearly everyday use of medications like these can in some cases cause this to happen.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

GOLD HUNTER

we know what they are !!!! :icon_thumright:

Reloader

BC powders have been popular here in La for decades.  They'll knock a headache out faster than most other stuff, but I sure hate the taste of em. 

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Reloader on March 02, 2011, 03:06:34 PM
BC powders have been popular here in La for decades.  They'll knock a headache out faster than most other stuff, but I sure hate the taste of em. 

X2 TOOK ONE TODAY

dodger

well since I'm in the northeast now... I know lots about them... them work, they work they work and I got 47 left in my pack... oh yeah and did I mention THEY WORK

strutstopper

I just took one about ten minutes ago. They will make you feel a lot better the next morning after a night of drinking.

gun for hire

Goody's are about the same thing.  Best medicine for a headache.  This morning head was banging, and the students in my first class were not helping matters.  Took three of the "cool orange" powders and added to a bottle of water.  Made the water taste like tang, and headache was gone before I could finish the bottle.  I buy them by the case.  The cool orange taste much better than the original. 

anthonyjhallen

The green ones for arthritis are the best.   :icon_thumright:

CJCASS

Best stuff for headaches!   No problem getting them here in Texas. 

gatrkyhntr70

bc powder is great stuff!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-