turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Latest prototype

Started by Old Gobbler, July 01, 2012, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Been real busy lately working on some new push pin designs - this is a sneak peak of one of them  - This particular call is tuned out to sound like a young Jake for Fall Hunting

The call body is Black and White Ebony - the pin and paddle are Gabon Ebony , the same material used in violin necks  - the rest of the design is undisclosed -

Sorry for the cell phone pics - and this call has not been rigged up with a lid leash cord as of yet -  

As of lately Ebony has shot up real steep in price , and the usual sources for quality Ebony has dried up - So I have went out and taken precautions and purchased a good sized hoard of Ebony  and am sitting pretty for a good spell -

with lid off

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chatterbox

Very cool Shannon!
I have got to get me one of your push pins to add to my collection of calls! :icon_thumright:
Knowing you, I bet they are all turkey!

Old Gobbler

Other side of the call - again this is real  Black & White Ebony
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

nx95240

very nice i bet it is all turkey for sure

krm

Very !! Nice !! Shannon !!
Kelvin Morrison

DeWayne Knight

worth612000

Your push pin calls are all turkey. I 'll never forget the first time I heard one run. :icon_thumright:

Rope

Great lookin call!!! Outstanding wood!!!
Freedom is NOT free

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

superx2

turkey slayer

callmakerman

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

3bailey3

thats awesome Shannon, i love my push/pin and looks like i will need another....

Lonehowl

That is a gorgeous call right there,
Mark