OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

See what you all think this is? It was caught on a trail cam in LA.

Started by WVhuntEER, March 01, 2011, 03:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVhuntEER

I am not sure how to post a picture so if you can't see it that's why.   This is weird.  A guy just came into our office that we know and his buddy caught "it" on his trail cam.   He calls it the "spook".   

[attachment deleted by admin]

TauntoHawk

haha that photo shopped pic floated around a few other forums last year, I think theres about 20 pages about it on archerytalk
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WVhuntEER

Well I guess he is playing a joke on me then.  LOL  thanks for the heads up.  I was like what the crap is that?  Ha ha

mason0366

JOke I have seen it several times. I been wanting to get a gorillasuit and walk in front of buddies camera.

EliteArkHunter

yea its funny how everyone has a buddy that knows the guy that caught this on camera     :TooFunny:

Hognutz

I believe that is one of the few pictures that we have of Jay.. :character0029: :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait

guesswho

I think it's the guy the NWTF hired to sneak around putting up NWTF sign's on peoples property.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on March 01, 2011, 03:50:10 PM
I think it's the guy the NWTF hired to sneak around putting up NWTF sign's on peoples property.

:lol:

turkey slayer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

PANYHunter

Yeah I saw that before.  Looks kinda like that thing from Lord of the Rings.   :TooFunny:

longspur

Basser69

magicman