turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Only 3 days left........

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 01, 2011, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

There are only 3 days left to help out. I'm teaming up with St. Baldrick's Foundation, a non-profit foundation that raises money to combat cancer in children. On March 5th myself and many other firefighters :firefighter: will be shaving our heads at a fund raising event. This is done not only to raise money for childhood cancer research, but in solidarity with the kids who's hair falls out while they are getting their cancer treatments.
I'm asking all of you to make a tax deductible donation to help this very worthy cause. Every donation helps, even if it is a small one!! To make a donation, click on the link below, then click on "Make a Donation" (under my picture), then click on "Donate without Logging In".
Thank you!!! :thanks:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/414329

OldHen

Hoping you reach your goal and beyond! 

This is for a really good cause...so donate ANYTHING you can to help these little ones!

RutnNStrutn

Annie, I met my self-imposed goal, but that's all it was, an arbitrary figure I was shooting for. I'm hoping to get everything I can for the sick kids. So please everyone, if you haven't donated yet, please, open your hearts and wallets, and make a tax deductible donation to help kids with cancer.

RutnNStrutn

redarrow

How does it look for meeting your goal ?

RutnNStrutn

I met my personal goal of $1,000 but I'm hoping to get more donations yet. Its not for me, its for the sick kids with cancer. Please open your hearts and wallets, and make a tax deductible donation, and help sick children. :icon_thumright: :thanks:

guesswho

Way to go Jim :icon_thumright:  Be sure and post that picture I need.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn