New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Vermont
Virginia

CONGRATS TO SLICKYBOYBOO AND    A HUGE THANKS TO MIKE YINGLING  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

First and foremost a huge round of appreciation and thanks for Mike Yingling !!!!!   :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

Mike Yingling has generously donated a handmade set of custom game calls for one lucky OG member to add to their collection of hunting calls - If your not familiar with Mike , he is a regular here and his calls can be seen and shown in the calls section for consideration , also he has several soundfiles for you to listen to - Mike has several types of calls he makes and is always available for custom one of a kind orders  -If anyones intrested in one of Mike Yingling's calls they can PM Mike here http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=175   or email Mike at   myingling232@gmail.com

Here is what Mike has generously donated for the one lucky winner !!!!!

This is a flamed ash wood set calls

1) First is a 3in copper over glass nice around turkey talker --
2) Next baffled tube call
3) Then a distress predator call give guys something to do in off season
4)  Last but not least .......and a crow locator call this is made from cow horn

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tuttle

Good job, fast fingers beat me to it!  I finally got bingo but was watching a baseball game and didn't check it until it was too late.  Feels good to finally get it though.  Congrats! 

magnoliagamecalls

hookedspur

:you_rock: way to go slicky/ thanks og and mike. :drool:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

worth612000

mason0366

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Clif Owen

Congrats Slick...I had a feeling someone was going to win this time. Just too many states already been picked. Anyway...Congrats again!

bucky

Bucky

Eric Gregg

Congrats :icon_thumright:
I didn't get out the gate good so I knew I was going to have a rough go at this one.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

mr meat

ceejay

Congrats!!  Make sure to post pics of a "bingo bird" next spring. 

M,Yingling

Quote from: slickyboyboo on June 13, 2012, 10:40:36 PM
Can't wait to hear these calls!

Congrats on the win ,,i get them in mail friday,,,Glad i could throw few calls in for bingo
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!