Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

StrutnTom Outfitters need your help.....

Started by wareagle99, March 01, 2011, 09:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wareagle99

StrutNtom Outfitters has just struck a deal to offer Guided Trukey Hunts in North Alabama.  St Clair county is loaded with Turkeys and we are excited about this new opportunity.  Please see our advertisment in the Misc. Classified section or click on my banner in my signature for a direct link to our website. 

If you hear of someone looking for a guided hunt in Alabama, we would greatly appreciate it if you would send them our way. 

Thanks Guys!!! 

Please check out our website for more details....Strutntom.com.

We are also working on the possibility of offering hunts in several other states.  Florida,Kansas,Oklahoma,Kentucky,Mississippi, Texas.....if any of this interests you please let us know by contacting one of us.  :thanks:

bird

WOW that is a heck of an opportunity.

Good Luck with your new venture.  :icon_thumright:

bird

VA_Birdhunter

Wish I had the time to take off this year I would surly try and be one of your first to book!  I've always wanted to hunt Alabama.....maybe next year! :icon_thumright:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Singlebarrel

The Alabama property is beautiful!  5000+ acres of mixed pines & hardwoods with food plots scattered throughout.  I CAN NOT wait till March 15th!!!   :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

mossy835

Great opportunity and looks like a great place to hunt and enjoy the outdoors. Good luck on your venture and keep us posted.

hookedspur

Quote from: bird on March 01, 2011, 09:46:34 AM
WOW that is a heck of an opportunity.

Good Luck with your new venture.  :icon_thumright:

bird

:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

knightrider

good luck gentleman i truly wish you the best in your guiding buisness :you_rock:

VAHUNTER

i wish you great success with your venture  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

Singlebarrel

Thanks guys!  We've actually been "officially" guiding in Tennessee for 4 or 5 years now.  We just happened to stumble into this opportunity to expand our operation.  We are extremely excited about this new Alabama property & even more so about picking up a few more States next year.  Like my buddy Brian says, we don't do this for the money, we just love killin' Turks!!!   :you_rock:

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

yellowacorns

wow, what an awsome deal.  good luck   :z-guntootsmiley:

FireDoc

Good luck! My interest is peaked. Have to give the site a good look.
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

OLE RASPY

wareagle99

Thanks guys....got a lot of activity today :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: