OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dad & Daughter CampOut "Updated w/Pics"

Started by tomstopper, June 08, 2012, 12:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

This weekend is the annual Dads and Daughters "Wilderness Princess" campout. Its an event for just dads and daughters where we camp out from tonight at 5 until Sunday at 10:30. Swimming, non-stop water balloon fights, hikes, camp fire stories etc. Its a blast and the kids love it. By Sunday usually the parents are exhausted. I will post pics later. Let the fun begin.
:z-guntootsmiley:   :funnyturkey:

lightsoutcalls

Sounds like a great time!  You'll never regret spending more time with them as they get older and start finding other guys to take your place. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

dlquinn

Hope you have a great time  :icon_thumright:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

mossy835

Sounds like a good time but watch out for the balloons as girls can actually throw them well enough!
:laugh:

Skeeterbait

The morning piercing bugle of a bull elk has nothing on the squeal of young girls.   ;D  Your a good dad to go camping with a whole pack of them.  :z-dizzy:

hookedspur

GREAT !!!! Best of times to you !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Ol'Mossy

tomstopper

Both of my daughters and I had a blast. Water balloon fights, hikes, swimming, scavenger hunts, huge slip & slides etc. were a daily staple. This was the highlights for them, but for me it was just about hanging out with my girls and enjoying the time we spent together and the memories that they will have when I am gone. I will post pics when all the other dads send me theirs as well.

Turkey Beard

What great memories... she'll treasure them as much as you do.  I miss those days, but I've got twin grandsons coming in September and a granddaughter in mid-October... our first grandkids and I'm getting them in bunches!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

ILIKEHEVI-13

That's great. 

I'm glad you had a great weekend. 

tomstopper

Great time. Here are some pics.

tomstopper

tomstopper

tomstopper

drenalinld

Great pics. A dad spending time with his daughter(s) is more important than I can put it to words. Good job!