News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

counter tops

Started by VAHUNTER, February 28, 2011, 09:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

That came out AWSOME, big brother!
Job very well done! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

RaspyD

Looks great Shawn!

I'm guessing you are gonna have to find a new place to polish barrels now?? ;)
Perfection Turkey Calls

VAHUNTER

Quote from: RaspyD on March 01, 2011, 07:04:30 AM
Looks great Shawn!

I'm guessing you are gonna have to find a new place to polish barrels now?? ;)
i thought the same thing Tim. but the day after we finished i polished one LOL. just have to becareful and clean my mess up when i'm done
Good things come to those who wait

sugarray

Shawn,

Awesome work!!  You can come to my house anytime.  I have plenty of projects that need done.  Do you hand dry wall?

What faucet is that?  It looks like one my wife and I are looking at.  Let me know how you like it, please.

VAHUNTER

Quote from: sugarray on March 01, 2011, 08:07:46 AM
Shawn,

Awesome work!!  You can come to my house anytime.  I have plenty of projects that need done.  Do you hand dry wall?

What faucet is that?  It looks like one my wife and I are looking at.  Let me know how you like it, please.
thanks Raymond. the faucet and sink came as a package from Lowes. it seems to be a well built faucet. the head pulls out and doubles as a sprayer.Ginger really likes it.
Good things come to those who wait

sugarray

forester

Very nice. I hate wallpaper removal!!!

Basser69

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 01, 2011, 08:32:24 AM
Quote from: sugarray on March 01, 2011, 08:07:46 AM
Shawn,

thanks Raymond. the faucet and sink came as a package from Lowes. it seems to be a well built faucet. the head pulls out and doubles as a sprayer.Ginger really likes it.

I have that same faucet and love it. It came from Lowes.

Great job on the remodel! It turned out great  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Stoner

Nice job, big improvement.

mossy835

Lets see, finger healed up, counter tops finished wife must be super happy. Sounds like a great hunt is in your future!!!
:fud: :gobble: :newmascot:

kamski1151

Very nice work.........Job well done. :icon_thumright:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

yellowacorns

flintlock

You are pretty dang handy Shawn!   :you_rock:
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

WV Gobble Gobble

Wow those look awesome VA nice job.

REBELYELL