OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

When I build a house!!!

Started by wisconsinteacher, February 28, 2011, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

My wife is into that junk too!!  I try and make fun of it as much as possible but after awhile that don't even work....and if I half to see one more season of American Idol I'm going to go out of my mind!!

Its all history channel, A&E, discovery, National Geographic channel for me!  I love a lot of shows on these channels Pawn Stars, American pickers, Swamp loggers, Swamp people,  AX Men, First 48, Deadliest catch, Gold rush plus many more and thanks to DVR I haven't messed a show yet and THANK GOD and I truly mean THANK GOD!! I've actually got my wife into watching most of them with me so that keeps the other junk off the tube!   But other thank these the only other series I really like and keep up with is HOUSE and I really like that show!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

bowhunter84

i need one of these rooms too!!!!

fiveyear

The indoor padded sound proof room isn't that for her? :anim_25:  When I go hunting!  Or read and write on outdoor forums!!  etc., etc. :z-guntootsmiley:  Just kidding I try and take her or my two daughters with me.   Don't see that emoticon!  The mouth running the entire time.  The Happy brithday one looks right!! :z-paddy-smiley113:

Basser69

Quote from: georgiaboy83 on March 02, 2011, 09:50:48 AM
we are about to start out new house it will have a 10'x10' Fire Proof Closet for all of my hunting stuff and my gun safe!

Please explain more about this. I am assuming it will have poured walls and ceiling?

doepee

My wife HATES the turkey calls---I got one of those rooms to, its the inside of my truck ???

Reloader

I'm right there with you fellas.  I bought her a DVR for Christmas and now she just records em all and watches all the time. 

I like some of the shows, such as Blue Bloods, Chicago Code, Castle, and a few others, but all the reality crap gets on my nerves.  The dang Soaps are a freakin joke as well.  That dang DVR has freaking Soaps playing at the house now days!!

Good thing I have the man cave and a reciever I can put on the ODC or Pursuit to drown out that crap she has playing.