OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

When I build a house!!!

Started by wisconsinteacher, February 28, 2011, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

It will have an indoor archery range and a sound proof room.  The room will be for my wife so she can watch some knob who has fake women chasing him for his money.  It will be great, I will be able to shoot bow and play with calls in peace and quiet. 

VAHUNTER

let me know when its done!!! i will bring my wife over and we will shoot bow  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: and i will bring some calls too  ;D
Good things come to those who wait

wisconsinteacher

I hope it is soon.  I love my wife but for the life of me, I can not understand why she watches this crap.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on February 28, 2011, 09:12:42 PM
I hope it is soon.  I love my wife but for the life of me, I can not understand why she watches this crap.
Mine does to shes watching it right now.

OLE RASPY

Last night i was using my mouth call and she looks right at me and said all that turkey stuff is hiddeous (i think i spelt that word right)I said really your not going hunting with me no more for that comment.She said well it gets on my nerves.So i guess i need one of those rooms to.

VAHUNTER

what do you think of that Jersey shore crap ??? ???
Good things come to those who wait

Hognutz

I can't force myself to watch it. Now ''The Soprano's'', that was a different story. The wife and I were addicted. It was the best show on T.V., ever..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

wisconsinteacher

She is not into the Jersey show.  We watch Two and a Half Men with old crazy Charilie.  I also like the Son's of Guns show.  We don't watch much TV.  I would rather read online about hunting, fishing, and trapping.  Right now this site is getting a lot of my time.

sodfather

Quote from: Hognutz on February 28, 2011, 09:55:59 PM
I can't force myself to watch it. Now ''The Soprano's'', that was a different story. The wife and I were addicted. It was the best show on T.V., ever..
:agreed:

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 28, 2011, 09:30:29 PM
what do you think of that Jersey shore crap ??? ???

I can't stand it.  :angry9: It's rubbish! My wife has it on right now,I can't beleive she watches it. To all of OG land were not like that in Jersey, :character0029: them people aren't even from New Jersey. There making us look bad!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

hookedspur

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 28, 2011, 09:08:24 PM
let me know when its done!!! i will bring my wife over and we will shoot bow  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: and i will bring some calls too  ;D
:TooFunny: :you_rock: :you_rock:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Dixie Whistler

ahhhh...The Bachelor,  that show gets plenty of time here too, every Monday.

PANYHunter

Sounds like something I need.  I like the DVR but now she thinks she can record all that junk and watch it at will.   :angry9:

Crutch

My wife bought Unstopable, she likes action movies (Denzel Washington is a great actor), hunting and fishing and other outside things. She also likes me getting out of the house so she can nap or quilt. She will also buy her license and turkey hunt if I tag out. I am so blessed. She treats me like a king, so she gets a yes any and everytime she asks for something extra.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Tail Feathers

Hey Tice!  Post up a couple of pics and show him the dangers of shooting a bow indoors. :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!