Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2012 spring is over-depression is setting in!

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2012, 12:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Executioner

Yeah, that's a pic of Luke Bryan. Got a new farm in TN with a few birds on it. Had phone issues during the season(twice as a matter of fact!) and lost a bunch of pics. God bless.  
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

lightsoutcalls

Don't get out much, do ya?

Sir, you live more in a season than most of us do in a lifetime.  You are truly blessed to do what you do!  Thanks for the pics!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

870FaceLift

I'd just like to shake your hand.   :you_rock:

Great season!
Pass it on...

YELPA

Publicland

dreis3

Where do ya sign up to spend a spring with you???  Congratulations on a truly incredible spring season... Simply awesome  :drool:
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

anthonyjhallen

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

neal

I see the WI pancake made the cut! LOL!! Great season great to have you come up!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Rio Fan

Wow...Unbelievable...Congratulations!

Mike, have you ever turkey hunted in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho?

Crawdad

Hot Dang Man, how long were you gone, 6 months? Are you kin to Phil Robertson?