OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2012 spring is over-depression is setting in!

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2012, 12:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

My mistake, I thought it was an old piece of iron. I have seen coyotes with buckets around their  necks, so I thought that fella stuck his head where it didn"t belong.

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

zhlhunter

:drool: WOW lots and lots of fun and some great memories and lets not forget, some really good eating.

Executioner

Executioner

PALongspur

I've been checking in several times a day for at least a week looking for this post! I can't believe the season is over but these pictures will help me get through until next year! Thanks Mike, congrats on another great year!  :you_rock:

TRKYHTR

You need to start huntin or fishin. You got to much time on your hands.  :angel9: Great year congrats.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

OLE RASPY

Enjoyed the pics mike but that cant be all ofem  :lol:  Looks like you had a great season.Like the pic with gobbler and rattlesnake. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :you_rock: :you_rock:

njdevilsb

Great pictures.  It looks like an eventful spring.

Devastator

great pics,i look forward to seeing these each spring.

mountman62

Man, What a spring, Mike, you are so blessed to have a Spring like this, but i am most jealous of the snapper, can't imagine a meal with snapping turtle, morels, some fresh cooked whole bream, and family to enjoy them with, thanks for the pics
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Old Gobbler

Looks like you had another very productive Spring turkey season !!!!  Congrats  :icon_thumright:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Shotgun

I wanna be like Mike except for having a rattlesnake in my mouth and not washing my hunting clothes.....Congrats on a great spring  :icon_thumright:

DeWayne Knight

Oh, the carnage!!!  Amazing display of harvesting Nature's bounty!  I'm jealous...