OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2012 spring is over-depression is setting in!

Started by Executioner, June 01, 2012, 12:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Executioner

What a great 2012 spring I had! Had a brush with death in NE and lots of fish caught along the way! Exhausted, but wish I didn't have to quit already! Long time til next spring, crappie fishing will help to ease the pain some. Pics to follow, stay tuned! God bless.

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

marshboy

Mike, did you leave any for the rest of us?
Greg

catdaddy

Cant wait for the pics mate!!!  Love the one I saw of you with the gobbler and rattlesnake :)

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

catdaddy

Executioner

flintlock

SMOKE EM MAN!  Nice work and way to go on the fish too!
:)

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

marshboy

Awesome, Mike, simply awesome.
I've been waiting for that post for some time.
Have a good summer man!
Greg

timberjack86

Awesome pics! Congrats on an awesome spring! :z-guntootsmiley:

Executioner

SinGin

OK, you have to fill us in on that thing around that turkeys head.

Executioner

Executioner

Quote from: SinGin on June 01, 2012, 09:19:16 PM
OK, you have to fill us in on that thing around that turkeys head.
Leather turkey strap. Necessary requirement for killing turkeys. No vest required to haul one out, and if you happen to have a vehicle that you have to share with the wife, you won't get blood all over the seat of your pants and the vehicle. God bless.

Executioner