OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Oathe of the Right wing Extremist

Started by TANK, February 28, 2011, 08:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under GOD, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

OLE RASPY

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

Quote from: TANK on February 28, 2011, 08:37:20 PM
I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under GOD, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

One nation under GOD ...Thank you .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

FttFttVroom!

GOD is the reason we are the nation that we are.....too bad we seem to be forgetting that

gob09

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

StruttinGobbler3

People of today seem to be forgetting that this country was founded on CHRISTIAN values and GOD. Not evolution, not scientology (or however you spell it), islam, buddhism, or any of that other crap. Disrespectful toward other religions? You bet I am. There is only ONE God, and Christianity is the only religion I respect. Might get flamed for one of those statements, but I won't apologize for my beliefs. A lot of people in this country today would do well to remember that. God Bless  :jesus-cross:
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

VAHUNTER

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on February 28, 2011, 08:42:57 PM
GOD is the reason we are the nation that we are.....too bad we seem to be forgetting that
thats the truth. if God turns his back on America the way America has done him we will have some real hard times coming
Good things come to those who wait

TnTurk

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 28, 2011, 09:38:17 PM
People of today seem to be forgetting that this country was founded on CHRISTIAN values and GOD. Not evolution, not scientology (or however you spell it), islam, buddhism, or any of that other crap. Disrespectful toward other religions? You bet I am. There is only ONE God, and Christianity is the only religion I respect. Might get flamed for one of those statements, but I won't apologize for my beliefs. A lot of people in this country today would do well to remember that. God Bless  :jesus-cross:
I'm with you brother.  Well said.    :jesus-cross: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Crutch

Thanks for posting that and glad to know there are still some Americans still living in America.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

PANYHunter

Executioner

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 28, 2011, 09:38:17 PM
Amen and God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

mason0366

Odessa

It occurs to me that the only place that the Pledge is said regularly anymore is when I attend a VFW or military event.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge