Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Benelli Deluxe Paracord Survival Slings - Waterfowl Edition Guns

Started by Dan Smith, May 30, 2012, 03:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Smith

Benelli equips their high $$$ waterfowl edition with a really cool paracord sling.  I just happened to find the company who makes the slings for Benelli and their website is live now. I'm unaffiliated with any of the companies listed in this post, just a normal consumer.

www.treadoutdoor.com  You want the ultimate adjustable rifle sling:  pick your own colors.

I ordered a multicam and Dark Acid Brown sling for my Matte Black Benelli SBEII today and will take detailed pictures and give a review once the sling arrives.  I paid for the sling and will be giving an unbiased review once it arrives.

Rather than spend close to $3K on a special edition waterfowl or turkey gun, we as consumers can just buy the sling in a color of our choice, and send the gun down to Rob Roberts (gobblerguns.com) and get close to the same mods done of our choosing and save a ton of bank.   

Regardless, I wanted a custom sling and this is about as good as it gets for the price point for what you get.  And swivels that fit the SBEII...

More to come here in a couple of weeks once it arrives. 

Dan
Overland Park, KS

BrowningGuy88

I just ordered a Olive Drab with Dark Acid Brown for my Vinci! Thanks Dan!!!