turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Butt ugly call - You decide

Started by lightsoutcalls, May 28, 2012, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

If my daughter shows a real interest in bird hunting, I'll have to commission a pink aluminum.

mudhen

Looks great to me Wendell!

Added it to my watch list, might end up as mine....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

pappy

Anyone who throws mud at this call needs their eyes checked! Super great call Wendell, I too, like David, like the rootbeer color. I wonder ifyou have any quilted maple what it would look like? You just keep on making 'em dear friend...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gold Spur

The call is beautiful Wendell!  :you_rock:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

smurf

Some of you may remember my challenge a long time back about seeing who has the ugliest turkey call.  Most everyone agreed that mine was the ugliest they had seen.  So until someone steps up to the challenge mine is still ugliest.  But yours is  a good contendor. haha  Actually I kinda like it.
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

Cut*N*Run

When I dye curly maple I call it tiger maple and that is a great looking tiger maple call.  :icon_thumright:

superx2

WildTigerTrout

I think it looks great. Very nice. How does it sound?
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

CallDr

I would not mind killing a turkey with Ugly Betty  :you_rock: :toothy9:

www.wildtalker.com

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Gobblerstopper

Nolehoe

I like it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

captin_hook

I think that's a beautiful call. :icon_thumright:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on May 29, 2012, 09:07:24 PM
I think it looks great. Very nice. How does it sound?

Thanks, all, for the positive comments.  Here is my description from ebay:

This call is made of curly maple and dyed a deep olive green.  The call comes with a leopardwood striker which produces good purrs and clucks.  The cuts are crisp, strong and produce good volume.  The yelps start with a sweet, higher pitched first note breaking into a medium-high, raspy second note.  This call sounds as good as it looks.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!