OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New ShowMe State member

Started by Hooksfan, May 27, 2012, 06:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksfan

I had some buddies that I know from another site tell me I needed to check this place out. 
I grew up hunting in Southeast Louisiana among some of the most die hard turkey hunters in the world. 
I have been chasing turkeys for 30 years now, kinda hard to believe.
I moved to Missouri about 15 years ago where I teach High School American History.
Looking forward to being a part of a website devoted entirely to my favorite pursuit.

Turkey Call Maker

Jim

Wingbone

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Sully53

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

vaturkey

:welcomeOG:

vaturkey   :newmascot:

Vaturkey

spurman

:hello99: Hooksfan, Welcome to Old Gobbler.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

captin_hook

Pilgrim

Hey Hooksfan, Welcome!! Good to hear we have another Missourian.  What part of Mo. are ya from?  I am in Cass Co. south of KC.  I have been teaching drafting here for 18 years and I am enjoying it more all the time. I just started turkey hunting last year with my son and two grand-daughters.

Pilgrim

turkey harvester

Welcome, I also teach and I am from southern Mo. Been teaching welding for 11 years. Welcome to the coolest turkey hunting web site there is.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Wingbone

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Hooksfan

Quote from: Pilgrim on August 30, 2012, 11:26:16 PM
Hey Hooksfan, Welcome!! Good to hear we have another Missourian.  What part of Mo. are ya from?  I am in Cass Co. south of KC.  I have been teaching drafting here for 18 years and I am enjoying it more all the time. I just started turkey hunting last year with my son and two grand-daughters.

Pilgrim

I am in Lawrence County in the southwest part of the state.  Cass County is a good area to get started turkey hunting.  Best of luck to you.

o2stk1