turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Greenleaf

Started by casersmcdoo, May 27, 2012, 01:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casersmcdoo

Let's see all the pictures of you guys that still have Bottomland and Greenleaf that you wear!! And anyone have anything for sale in these patterns?!?!?!

gobbler74

I've got guns but no clothes left. I'm praying MO brings it back.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

WiLL B

Bought a brang new set of Bottomland this spring.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: gobbler74 on May 27, 2012, 05:25:00 PM

Me, too.  That and forest floor.

troutfisher13111

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 27, 2012, 06:11:04 PM

Forest floor was my personal favorite. This year was the last year for mine :(

AndyH

I still have a pull over in Mossy oak bottomland, a vest in spring shadow, and a trek lite outfit in forest floor.

TRKYHTR

I still have some greenleaf long sleeve t-shirts. I gave Risher one of my greenleaf shirts when we were in MO. Actually we traded, he gave me an NWTF belt.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

bigredneck61088

i would love forest floor to come back!! i have one set left and i don't wear it alot because i don't want it wore out lol...If somebody could dip my sx2 in forest floor id pay top dollar

goblr77

Quote from: troutfisher13111 on May 27, 2012, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 27, 2012, 06:11:04 PM

Forest floor was my personal favorite. This year was the last year for mine :(

Forest Floor was my favorite as well. Too bad my belly hit a growth spurt.  :D I wound up giving away all my old MO clothing.

FullChoke

I have sported a handmade vest in Full Foliage for almost 20 years. Still looks great. I also have a MO Tree Stand button up shirt from about the same time that looks practically new. Mossy Oak must have realized that if they wanted to have repeat sales, their clothes shouldn't last that long. Stuff I get now starts fading noticeably within a year.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Tail Feathers

I have a couple of T shirts in MO Greenleaf.  It is absolutely the best camo pattern for my area.
It's a shame they don't still make it.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

sippy cup

2 pairs pants a face mask and button up shirt  and a original gobbler vest and crusher hat n mask combo
beware of longdale legend

Eric Gregg

I would like to see mossy oak come out with an updated Greenleaf pattern.
I have the new Bottomland and it is good for just about anywhere. I would like to see them throw some green leaves over that and see what it would look like.

SKFOOTER

I have a Mossy Oak Greenleaf long sleeve button up shirt in XL that is too short for me that I'm willing to part with.

REDTAIL

I still have the whole set of my original Green Leaf MO Pattern hanging in my closet. And I still use & like it over the newer Stuff etc. I wish that they would make it again.? :happy0064: