Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional for saturday 5-26 "What does Jesus and Vetrans have in common?"

Started by rempumpman, May 26, 2012, 12:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

They both have extreme courge;...they both have strong faith;... they both stand stong against the enemey;...they both are winners;...they both are legends;...they both are the most read about;... both shed their blood for their beliefs....BUT SADLY......

Both have only have one weekend in which they are thanked....... :-[

Thank you Jesus for coming and fighting the enemy on my behalf, then dying for my sake, shedding your blood for my freedom from sin, and thank you that you rose on the 3rd day the victor over death, hell and the grave;

Thank all of you vetrans for fighting the enemy for my sake, giving your all for my freedom, shedding your blood for our country and standing strong for your beliefs in the USA;

Let us all be thankful more towards the both of them..................... :bible:.............rem.................GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

Thanks Rem, I to want to thank all our veterans and service people and may God bless them all!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

How thankful I am for both!!

Great devotional Barry!!

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer