turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steady grip stock for Stoeger 3500?

Started by BlakeJ, May 23, 2012, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeJ

is there such thing?  i emailed stoeger, but could not get a clear answer.  i know they don't offer a 3500 with a steady grip stock from the factory, but i can't find out if you can buy one afterwards and put it on yourself.

TauntoHawk

thats what I am currently working on figuring out

- its listed as an option for the 3500 but not pictured

- So I called 3 weeks ago and was told, none were available but they have plans to make them. When asked for a time table he said they are so far behind in production of 3500's that it could be a year to year and a half til they start offering it. guy also tells me they havent made the 24" barrel yet which I thought was already for sale and out

- the next week I see a comercial video on youtube by stoeger and its shown in the demo video as offering a 3500 turkey with steady grip, and 24" barrel in APG

- steady grip is still not listed to buy but I do see the 24 barrel is available

- call again last week, the lady say no she doesn't think they have it for the 3500 yet but she'll check. she come back and says yes you can get the steady grip as an option now in black and APG.

I wasn't ready to buy yet so I can't say for sure because I dont have on in my hands yet but Im assuming they are ready or close to being finished.... hopefully, because thats my next turkey gun just working on what sight to put on top and funds
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BlakeJ

i got a different answer from stoeger when i emailed them.  i asked if i can buy a 3500 with the steady grip option, this is what they replied with:

"Not this year..all new products have been released for this year already...no idea if they will do it but we are hopefull..next year at the earliest though..."

TauntoHawk

yeah that was my first answer but the girl I talked to the second time was pretty usure of her yeahhhhh I think we have them.. I kept asking if she was sure what she say in the system wasn't the one for the M2000 or P350 because I know they wont fit

I want one for next turkey season, BUT I really only want it if I can get the steady grip. So hopefully they have their act together my the latest March
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>