News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth Calls

Started by nelimbhanger, May 22, 2012, 09:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelimbhanger

Hi fellas,

I hope everyone had a great season.  Im still at it in NY.  My question is, I bought a press off of Thad and I love it, but i have been having trouble with the tape.  The tape keeps separating from the call.  This has not happend to me, but a couple of my buddies that I have had try them have told me about this.  Please can anyone give my some tips. Thanks for your help. TJ

Houndstooth Game Calls

Lonehowl

Bringing this back to the top..I have been this problem as well for months. Several batches of tape..same problem. I have spoken to the supplier and he's keeping an eye on it, but the adhesive imo just aint that good. Not waterproof enough. Calls get wet and the tape will slide right off the frame.

Mark

Houndstooth Game Calls

Never had a problem..yet that is!!!

bangbird

Yes I'm having this issue as well.  It's happened before but not to this extent.  I hope this seasons tape is better.

This is the thick tape I'm referring to.

Lonehowl

Well, I have yellow, red, and green. Yellow is the worst, red is kind of ok but not great. The green thin tape is great, sticks like its supposed to
Mark

Houndstooth Game Calls

I have used all three colors listed never had a problem. Recent and past seasons.