Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional for Saturday 5-19; "Daily"

Started by rempumpman, May 19, 2012, 12:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Psalms 68 verse 19 saids "Blessed be the Lord, who DAILY loadeth us with benefits"; ever wonder why we as christians over look our DAILY blessings? ever thing about a blind person who would give anything to see the sunrise or the beautiful sunset? or a deaf person who would love to be able to hear the beautiful songs of the song birds? or a person who is paralized from waist down who would give everthing just to be able to walk? so many other examples that could be given here but I think you get the picture; the Lord blesses us ALL DAILY but we are so busy looking for the BIGGER blessings that we completely miss the major ones everyday; I am very guilty of this myself; may we all begin to thank God EVERYDAY for his benefits that is given on a DAILY basis; never take for granted our lives each and every day; are you on God's side? are you ready for the judgement day? is God loading YOUR day with his benefits?

God bless...........................rem........................................ :bible:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

Great reminder Rem, thanks!!!!!

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Thanks Barry!!

Great devotional !!!!

So many things we often take for granted, which can be lost at anytime.

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey slayer

Duke0002