turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone Order From WingSupply?

Started by gatrapper, May 15, 2012, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

Made two orders over the weekend and as of 5 min ago my orders still say "Awaiting Fulfillment."

Are they usually snappy on shipping or fairly lax?

"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

seadux

I have bought from them many times and never had any complaints. :icon_thumright:

They have always had very fast shipping with me.I order from them 10 or 12 times a year.

Kylongspur88

That's not typical of them. I would get in touch with them because there must be some error somewhere. They are good with customer service.

eaglea1

Never had any problem as well. Good Luck

Wingbone

I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Like the others suggested, you should give them a call just to check on it.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Spring_Woods

Quote from: Kylongspur88 on May 15, 2012, 03:00:08 PM
That's not typical of them. I would get in touch with them because there must be some error somewhere. They are good with customer service.

I agree
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

strutstopper

May just be slow on updating the status. I order from them regularly and have never had a problem.

stinkpickle

They've been slow for me a couple of times...three or four business days which ain't too bad.

Tail Feathers

Good folks to deal with.
They once got my goat when they backordered part of an order and never mentioned it.  No e-mail or anything listed on the invoice.  It was later cancelled without any notice.  Never did get it or a notification, just found it out on the "My Account" part of their site.

I still use them tho.  They didn't charge me, just one incident of poor communication.  I just got an order in two weeks ago from them.  Great prices and almost always good service!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

gatrapper

Quote from: strutstopper on May 15, 2012, 04:40:47 PM
May just be slow on updating the status. I order from them regularly and have never had a problem.

Thats what it was.  Finally got conformation e-mails this evening that showed that one order was shipped yesterday and one today.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

strutstopper

Good deal, glad it got worked out.

loner

Quote from: seadux on May 15, 2012, 02:44:58 PM
I have bought from them many times and never had any complaints. :icon_thumright:
i order closeout calls and other things every summer.never any problems
just an ole' retired man that still believes in values,and common courtesy.

gobbler74

Quote from: seadux on May 15, 2012, 02:44:58 PM

same here
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

beagler

Like the others I've had good dealings with them in the past.
Never Misses