OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mo Deer Classic?

Started by habitatmd, February 27, 2011, 11:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habitatmd

Any call makers going to be at the Missouri Deer Classic this coming weekend?

Executioner?  Headcrusher?  Big Shock?

Executioner

Won't be at it this year, Dan. Unfortunately, I'll be in Hawaii turkey hunting instead. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: Executioner on February 28, 2011, 12:41:53 PM
I'll be in Hawaii turkey hunting instead. God bless.

Good luck Mike!!! 
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

stinkpickle

Quote from: Executioner on February 28, 2011, 12:41:53 PM
Won't be at it this year, Dan. Unfortunately, I'll be in Hawaii turkey hunting instead. God bless.

You shouldn't have to "hunt" much.  We had birds sneak onto the Paniolo Greens Resort grounds almost every day, and had them eating Lucky Charms cereal out of our hands.

habitatmd

Now why in the world would you leave Missouri for Hawaii?   :wave:

Enjoy Mike!  Sounds like a great trip.

Executioner

Will be chasing them on heavily hunted public land, from what the guy told me, and the population is WAY DOWN according to him. He said it could be VERY TOUGH to kill a bird. Just the way I like it and it's 2 hours away from where we're staying. Word has it they have been breeding since the 1st of February and the hunting will be tough. Love a challenge. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4