Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional for 5-12 " How can one measure God's Love? one word........Mom"

Started by rempumpman, May 11, 2012, 11:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

I am thankful to be able to dedicate this devotional to ALL of the Moms here on Old Gobbler; Moms are exremely special people; I believe that the love of God is demostrated in our Mothers; no one can protect, no can believe in, no one can cook, no one can understand, no one can pray, no one can love like our Moms; when all others have turned their backs on you, Mom has, is, and will always be there to help along life's path; one of the most valued treasures we have is our Mom; I hope as you read this that you take the time this Mothers Day and give your Mom the highest praise and honor because she truly deserves it; BUT also remeber that no one should take just one day a year and show their love for Mom, it SHOULD BE DONE ON A EVERYDAY BASIS; when you say your prayers, thank God EVERYDAY for Mom because their will never be but one in your life

I love you Mom..............................rem...................... :bible:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

Amen Rem, my Mom will be 81 this year and I praise God everyday that she still has her health. Thanks!!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

My mom should be sainted for all that I have put her through :toothy12:. But you are right, most mom's have that special gift, I know mine does.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Thanks Barry!!!

My Mom has always been there for me and my family!!!

God Bless,
David B.

pappy

You are spot on my friend, my mother went to be with the Lord in 1999, 3 days after I had open heart surgery, but powered by her love for me, we made the trip to offer our final goodbyes on this world and shared the excitement of reuniting in the portals of heaven for all eternity.  My mother was the rock of our home, strong willed and full of love for all her 9 children...God Bless all mothers....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206