OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

49 state kills finally

Started by gobbler74, May 09, 2012, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvnut3

That is awesome. Congrats to both of you. Lee :icon_thumright:

ElkTurkMan

That is one heck of a feat congrats!

Tail Feathers

That is a great undertaking.  I'm happy for him and congratulations on the achievement!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

barry

Quote from: slamman on May 09, 2012, 01:13:01 PM
Wow awesome feat US SLAM only the second one to accomplish it.  My next personal goal.  A GREAT BIG CONGRATS goes out to him.

Yes BIG CONGRATS to him!

Rob Keck was the first to do this if I'm correct???

captin_hook

Congrats. Quite a accomplishment. One question...where you gonna put all those mounts?????

gobbler74

Quote from: barry on May 09, 2012, 06:18:59 PM
Wow awesome feat US SLAM only the second one to accomplish it.  My next personal goal.  A GREAT BIG CONGRATS goes out to him.

Yes BIG CONGRATS to him!

Barry,
I've heard through some grapevines that the number is under 10 supposedly. Id like to know for sure. I'm sure you heard about the guy in southwest va that finished his last year. All his are registered with tag numbers and locations like Jimmys through nwtf. That fella mentioned in local news he's the first to register all his birds and a heck of a goal. I guess its all in how you look at it. Registered or not anyone who's done it has put some time in. We know of a couple others doing it know. What hurt jimmy is California and Arizona. They took 3 years each. He finally went outfitter on his third trip to California.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Spring_Woods

Quite the accomplishment. Congrats
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

TRKYHTR

Quote from: gobbler74 on May 09, 2012, 07:10:36 PM

Yes BIG CONGRATS to him!

Barry,
I've heard through some grapevines that the number is under 10 supposedly. Id like to know for sure. I'm sure you heard about the guy in southwest va that finished his last year. All his are registered with tag numbers and locations like Jimmys through nwtf. That fella mentioned in local news he's the first to register all his birds and a heck of a goal. I guess its all in how you look at it. Registered or not anyone who's done it has put some time in. We know of a couple others doing it know. What hurt jimmy is California and Arizona. They took 3 years each. He finally went outfitter on his third trip to California.

He should have called me. CA is easy turkeys. Lol  :turkey2:

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

JELLYHEAD

AWESOME! Congrats man thats great!  :you_rock:

WiLL B

Wow!! I do some traveling and know that took some major traveling to get it done!! Congrats to him!!

mountman62

The guy from VA is Daniel Rorrer from Pulaski, he is supposed to be the first to have killed in all 49 states and have all 49 birds registered with the NWTF, there is an article on it in the NWTF Turkey Country mag this month, we presented our Louisiana State NWTF Chapter President Randy Stafford of Franklinton a plaque and shirt in January of 2011 for him accomplishing the feat, he is in the process of registering all his now, there are several more out there also, I'm a long way from it, but is an amazing feat for anyone, Congrats on adding your name to the list
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

WyoHunter

Congrats! What an accomplishment!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

weave

That is awesome, congrats

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gobbler74

Quote from: TRKYHTR on May 09, 2012, 07:57:28 PM
Quote from: gobbler74 on May 09, 2012, 07:10:36 PM

Yes BIG CONGRATS to him!

Barry,

He should have called me. CA is easy turkeys. Lol  :turkey2:

TRKYHTR
I'm sure. You could have swapped hunts and tried our part of the woods.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"