OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional for Saturday 5-5 2012; Where is the time going?

Started by rempumpman, May 04, 2012, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Ever stop and realize just how fast time is slipping away? here it is the 5th month of 2012 and the first 4 months are gone; what have you done for Christ? I have to ask myself the exact same question; we all have obligations to fulfill and rightfully so, BUT in the end all that will matter is what we done for Christ; have you spoken a kind word to your neighbor? have you extended a helping hand in time of need not expecting anything in return? have you told someone about the love of Jesus in the last 4 months? have you read your Bible more? alot of questions and could ask alot more but you are the only one that can give a answer to them; I know as for myself I could have done alot more; time is a very precious gift in life and we (I) can choose waht we will do with that time; it is my prayers that we all spend more time doing things for Christ, for ourselves and for others; let's take the rest of 2012 and make it count for the cause of Christ; may God bless and remember that Jesus loves you so much; do you know him? do you know him as savior? please consider the answers to these questions;

God bless..............................rem..................... :bible:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Great accountability and challenge Barry!!!

Thank you!!

God Bless,
David B.

MisterEd55

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

misfire

So true, and I know that for one,, I do not do NEARLY enough. I am trying to change my ways to put God first in everything I say and do.
I am working with a guy who is a pastor. He knows the word of God and is really helpful with me and my predictament right now. He went through some marital problems and few years back anc was telling me about them and how he handled them. He said that he was chasing after his wife so hard, and getting nowhere. A person told him something that blew my mind. He said " If you chased after God like you were chasing after your wife, what do you think would happen?"
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net