turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3-D camo

Started by dpittman, May 02, 2012, 08:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpittman

How many consider 3d camo superior to reg camo. I won't hunt turkeys with out it. Turkeys just don't seem to see me as well and I can get away with more minor movements. I had 2 birds in today from 10-20 yards for an hour and you know how hatd it is to stay statue still for an hour. I fidgeted a lot and moved around and they had no idea I was there. I watched them beat the crap out of my jake decoy and break the stake and then go rape my hen decoy for 10 minutes. They were jakes and I wasn;t going to shoot them and then they broke both of my dekes and I changed my mind and one of them caught a face full of hevi 7's. Oh well I still have one more tag.

hookedspur

I dont blame you for taking up for your dekes  :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

remmy1187

LOVE it, dont hunt turkeys without it.

Skeeterbait

I still think the stuff looks goofy but it really does make a considerable difference.  Wear it every hunt now.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I love my shannon's 3d bug tamer.  I've definitely had some encounters in it that would've been questionable with one dimensional camo.

vtmchunter

I always wear a 3D jacket turkey hunting and bowhunting deer.  It is definitely superior.  I prefer the Whitewater Realtree Pro Jacket.  I don't wear the pants, because they get hung up on briars and everything else.

My Dad wears a jacket, pants, and hat.  He had a song bird almost land on the brim of his hat.  I've had a hen walk past at 4 yards and not see me.

That's a great story you have!  :TooFunny: