turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouse Gun

Started by Old Gobbler, May 02, 2012, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Ive been wanting one of these micro .380's for some time , I was dead set on getting a Seecamp 380 and held back when I heard these MPA Protectors were available - these two guns are the exact same size , and can be carried totally undetected with a Carry Permit  :) - People had been trying to sway me to get the Ruger LCP , but the MPA380 is even smaller titled the smallest 380 in the world !

The Master Piece Arms  shoots multiple types and makes of ammo, and cycles like a champ with hollow points - I really like this gun and it is with me in my pocket all the time now, I took the magazine finger extension off for a more compact fit and added the extra power magazine spring -  The recoil is nothing to worry about - it has two small barrel ports on the top   

Some cell phone pics , one is next to a quarter and the other next to a iphone case so you can se the size of it

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/masterpiece-arms-mpa-protector-series-smallest-380-in-the-world/
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Skeeterbait

I like it, would be interested in the all black oxide slide model.  They could have put a black treated grip screw in it though.  What is the grip made of?  Is it soft or hard, tacky, textured or slick? How smooth is the trigger pull?

catdaddy

I like it a lot---sweet!!

BOFF

I have always wanted a Seecamp, but wasn't going to pay the price to get one.

Thanks for sharing, I think.

Now I gotta get some spending money.

God Bless,
David B.

tomstopper

Tail Feathers

Sweet little gun.

I do love my little LCP tho... ;D  I've qualified with it three times on the same course we do for full size duty guns. 

That's a nice looking little pistol. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Mike Honcho

Bought my wife the small Taurus .380 for Valentines' Day (and a dozen roses).  I got her the all black one...it seems to function very well and was only $ 200.  She likes it anyway. 

Hognutz

That is a small pistol, for sure.. As long as it goes bang everytime, it looks like it is just what you wanted..Concealabilty is what it is all about.. Nice little weapon, Shannon..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Flydown

lightsoutcalls

I've been looking at the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380.  It has a built in red laser.  I haven't been able to find one around here the last time I went and looked.

[urlhttp://cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/smith_and_wesson_bodyguard_380_pistol-tfb.JPG][/url]

I hear that .380 ammo is getting easier to find again.  Shortly after November of 2008 it seemed to be next to impossible to get for some reason...
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gophert

How does it shoot?  Is is snappy or pretty manageable?  I had a Kel-tec PF9 that was like trying to tame a tornado.  I went back to the glock 26, but sure would like something slightly smaller. 

Hognutz

Quote from: gophert on May 03, 2012, 10:07:35 AM
How does it shoot?  Is is snappy or pretty manageable?  I had a Kel-tec PF9 that was like trying to tame a tornado.  I went back to the glock 26, but sure would like something slightly smaller. 

Have you looked in to the Kahr PM9 or CM9's? I have a PM9 W/night sights, and love it. My nephew has the cheaper CM9, and it is very nice, as well. Great shooters, smooth as butter (albeit very long) triggers, and easily concealed. They are a very tiny 9mm..You can hid these in a pair of shorts, easily..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gophert

Quote from: Hognutz on May 03, 2012, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: gophert on May 03, 2012, 10:07:35 AM

Have you looked in to the Kahr PM9 or CM9's? I have a PM9 W/night sights, and love it. My nephew has the cheaper CM9, and it is very nice, as well. Great shooters, smooth as butter (albeit very long) triggers, and easily concealed. They are a very tiny 9mm..You can hid these in a pair of shorts, easily..Mike

Yea I did check those out and liked them, however at the time I had about $350 to spend and the Kel-tec fit that range.  I thought that PF9 would be easier to carry daily than the glock 26, but it really wasn't much difference.  I have to wear dress pants to work everyday and so IWB holsters are out.  I'm not crazy about ankle holsters but right now it's my only option.  I may have to save my pennies and go for the CM9.