turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's your favorite pop up blind?

Started by Ridgerunner7, May 02, 2012, 10:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamblinman

I only use mine on rainy days, and usually bail out as soon as it stops. Love my double bull, but my Ameristep doghouse usually gets the nod because it fits in my game bag, and the chair slides in between the game bag and vest, making easy to transport.

Gman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

lowoctane

Quote from: jakebird on May 17, 2012, 09:18:45 AM
Im not a huge advocate of blinds, but then again i never really tried one till this year. (I'm in agreement with the sex/condom comment guy, lol) This year i decided to try one for the benefit of my young son, though he did smoke one last yr without a blind. We borrowed an ameristep doghouse blind from a friend. I was pleased with the ease of setup and the added concealment was very confidence building. Boy stretched out and took a nice nap on the ground, using my vest pad as a pillow. Looked tempting! No birds down that day, but i managed to keep an eight yr old concealed and in one place from dawn till noon, so chalk one up for the blind.  :)

They are GREAT for bringing kids into our hunting world!!! We can train them the finer arts after they get hooked on hunting...
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

budtripp

They are GREAT for bringing kids into our hunting world!!! We can train them the finer arts after they get hooked on hunting...
[/quote]

Agreed, but they also shine for bowhunting which is my main reason for owning one. With my benelli however, its a different story  :fud: