OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

my best PA bird yet!

Started by captin_hook, April 30, 2012, 03:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captin_hook

Yeah, only one spur. Other leg had a old scar where the spur should've been.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

bigdan29299

wvnut3

intherut

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Ol'Mossy

You need to put that on HPA

By the way, congrats

turkey slayer

beagler

Never Misses

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

canadatom

Congrats on the nice bird. Shot one with one spur myself a few years ago, used the one spur to make a necklace with spur in middle and beads filling in the rest.

captin_hook

PaTurk... I would post on HPA, but I can't figure out how. Canadatom, that's probably what I'm going to do with the one spur. Thanks for all the complements fellas. Still working on getting #2 this year, but mondays bird will be hard to beat.

Ol'Mossy

Set up an account in photobucket.com, upload your pic there, put your cursor on the pic then a box will drop down, slide it down to IMG left click it, it will be copied, then paste it in your reply box

WildTigerTrout

Congrats on a very nice bird. Looks like we are both working on #2. Good luck on the next one and be safe.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

strutnva