OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm sorry for ever doubting my Harrison Hootin stick

Started by beardcollector, February 27, 2011, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardcollector

I've said some things on this fourm "bad mouthing" the Harrison owl call and I would like to say I'm sorry. I won an owl hooting contest with it yesterday and beat a Down and Dirty Outdoors prostaff  member who had one of those home made duct owl calls that sounded better than my Harrison hooter and still won. The Hook's Harrison Hootin stick is the best!

turkey slayer

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

ssettle

I just received one I ordered here on this web sight and it sounds great. I was hoping someone could come up with an owl call that actually made a decent sound. Hook's Harrison had the tone I was looking for. :z-winnersmiley:

beardcollector

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

beardcollector

Thanks guys! I hope I can keep it up when I go to state next month!

harvester

Congradulations and  :anim_25:
Sometimes its best not to speak.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Gobblerdn1

Congrats on the win!

It's got more owl in it than any other call on the market! I have two that James built for me and then I have one of the plastic ones that they sell on the Hook's website. They are awesome hooters for sure!

beardcollector

Quote from: Gobblerdn1 on February 28, 2011, 08:15:51 PM
Congrats on the win!

It's got more owl in it than any other call on the market! I have two that James built for me and then I have one of the plastic ones that they sell on the Hook's website. They are awesome hooters for sure!
:agreed: Yep! And I blew one made by James and the Hooks does sound very similar to his. I hope I can get one made by him one day.

RutnNStrutn

Flydown

unclerick

I often wondered about the hype I heard about them myself till I baught one at the convention, since then I can't put it down and love playing with that thing.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck