RutnNStrutn

harvester

Gobble!

I just let my gf read that and she said AMEN  :TooFunny:

woodchip

Muskie03

I hope she finds you a good home :lol:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

HARDCORE

Bob, what would Boney do if Jodi started turkey hunting?    :o   ;)

HC

CASH

Quote from: Hardcore on February 27, 2011, 09:26:50 PM
Bob, what would Boney do if Jodi started turkey hunting?    :o   ;)

HC

Hmmmmm....Good question.   :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

nctrkyhntr

fiveyear

3.5inchpainfulldeath

so my wife copied and pasted that to her FB... changed the name, and date.... THANKS.....  lol :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Missed-Em

I have one, too.  Maybe we could find a place for them together.  I don't think there is enough money anywhere to hire someone to care for them until turkey season--things seem to get better when they can actually "get out and go"--if you don't mind the play-by-play when they get back home!  Good luck!  Mrs. Missed-em