OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wife's latest FB post

Started by CASH, February 27, 2011, 12:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Been running calls all morning, driving my poor wife crazy.  This is her latest FB post, it made me chuckle.

Due to mental-health reasons, I am DESPERATELY seeking temporary home for one avid turkey hunter. He answers to the name "Bob," is pretty much housebroken, and doesn't cost much to feed. I can deliver him to you by 2:00 today and pick him up any time after April 30. Please help! If I can't find him a home, I'm afraid he will have to be put down.) Please respond if interested (serious inquiries only).
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mason0366

Flydown

dodger

on the way home from Nashville my wife was sleeping...  once she woke up she told me she was hearing turkeys in her sleep and was sick of hearing them...

thats funny cash

shootumindaface

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:   She forgot the part, "He walks around frantically repeating to himself, SHOOT THE STRUTTER"

Flydown

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 27, 2011, 12:18:24 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:   She forgot the part, "He walks around frantically repeating to himself, SHOOT THE STRUTTER"

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 27, 2011, 12:18:24 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :turkey2: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

doepee

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:   I am not going to let my wife see this!!

turkeybow

I would have to print that out and hang somewhere on the wall  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Jourdan_D

:D :D :D :D :D :fud: :gobble:  At least she has a sense of Humor about it :)

mason0366

I just got a ideal! Start a home for turkey hunters. Wife will pay to get rid of ! :TooFunny:

jv

Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

CB on the run

Why is she such a hater?  I got my wife praticing on the wingbone.  I must admit she sounds more like rooster than a turkey.  Hope you get a home with a hot tub and a full beer frig. :z-paddy-smiley113:

CB

Boomstick

"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Doubletap