OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Something different

Started by culpeper, April 24, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

This was my 1st commission for wood burning only.  It is a long box built by another very talented callmaker and I was honored he asked me to add some art to his personal hunting call.  It is Red Cedar over Butternut.  In his words he said he has often seen hens walk the old dirt and logging roads around where he hunts and tease the gobblers to come down out of the woods to greet them.  He also said they have a lot of stone walls/fences there as well and he asked me that since he named the call "The Road Hen" could I create something that would fit his vision and this is what I came up with.

dcar_roll

That is sooo sweet! :drool: I would love to have a talent like that. Keep up the great work.
Hunting- Not just a job,but an adventure !

siyakadog

superx2

WOW  !!!!       thats talent .       :drool:

Cut*N*Run

captin_hook

Man is that some good work! You should be very proud of yourself, I'm a big art guy and love seeing work like that. You got some talent .

cannonball

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

Turkey Call Maker

Jim

drenalinld

Great call! Awesome artwork!

archery1

WOW!!!!!!!!THAT IS SOME SERIOUS SKILLS
HE WILL BE HAPPY 4 SURE
Take a kid hunting

savduck

Holy snickees that is AWESOME.  That is talent right there. Very nice work.
Georgia Boy

hunter22

Awesome work Scott. You just made an already great call completely off the scale.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

jellyhead48

that is some awesome artwork.  Only problem is it is so cool he will never want to use it so it will sit on the shelf to be admired.  Congrats